Our most asked questions answered below.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Free delivery on orders over $80! Orders under $80 are subject to $10 service charge.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and E-Transfers.
Is tax included with the price?
All prices include applicable GST/HST.
What is your return policy?
Full refund! That’s right, full refund! Due to COVID, we can only provide refunds for unopened products. For any reason you are not happy with your purchase, let us know, your satisfaction is important to us. We will assist you in finding the right product(s) that suits you best.
Do you ship worldwide?
Are the product images real?
Absolutely, all product images are taken by us. Images of our flowers are up to date, this means that what you see, is what you will be receiving, no stems or leaves (excluding sugar leaves).
Who is eligible to order?
You must be above 19 years of age.
*New customers are required to send us a photo of their government issued ID and a selfie of them holding their government ID as well. Government ID’s can be a driver’s license or health card.
How do I place an order?
Text us at 519-902-9729 with your order and address.
Alternatively, you can place your order through our site.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order with Icynugz.ca
1. Locate the products you are interested in ordering on our home page.
2. Click on the desired product, choose your options and quantity, then click “add to cart”.
3. Click on the shopping cart icon when you are done shopping and you will be redirected to your shopping cart.
4. When you have all your products in your shopping cart and ready to check out, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
5. Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, click “Place Order”.
6. On the checkout confirmation page, you will see your order number. This number is important for us to keep track of your order.
7. We will contact you via email with an approximate arrival time.
Congrats, you have now placed your order!
What's your flower grading system?
At Icy Nugz, we define THC percentage as the amount of THC weight per Flower weight and this does not fully represent the potency of the THC. We have defined our own grading system to clarify the differences between each grade.
Our flower grading system:
AAA-: Budget quality, slight aroma, little flavor, mild high (We typically do not stock this level)
AAA: Better than budget quality, noticeable aroma, little flavor, decent high
AAA+: Good aroma, good flavor, good high
AAAA-: Strong aroma, great flavor, great high
AAAA: Strong aroma, great flavor, strong high
AAAA+: Strong aroma, strong flavor, intense high
Rewards program, how does it work?
For every $1 spent, you will receive 1 point.
25 points are worth $1.
Points can be used at checkout.
*points cannot be exchanged for cash*